Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - A safe place for artists

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 5 of 8

Oh no not the art, the lines lol they're always messy cosue I can never bring myself to neatly draw them

I do love my art tho

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 230

Oh. Well my lines are very unneat bc it's hard to fix them without messing them up

1 month ago
Report Content

True it can be a huge chore

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Plus by the time the drawing looks ok I've erased things so much that any more would make it start to look blurry. I have trouble resisting drawing the lines so dark they're hard to erase

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 263

Mei-sama, what the hell is that handwriting?

I'm leaving this up so everyone can see the warning - please do not speak like that here. Further infractions by anyone may result in a ban on forum postings.

1 month ago
Report Content

Yaaa sammee, I have a heavy hand when it comes to drawing and writing so my lines are like in the paper and erasing it is nearly impossible lol

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

If you look closely, you can see that I drew a face and then erased it and then drew another face over it - grave mistake

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

On another note, マイコー I wonder if having some basic rules that are displayed over the forums and/or quick help would be a good idea? It doesn't appear like there is any and I wonder if having some would help prevent things in the future

1 month ago
Report Content
ねこですか
Level: 138

When you start to add a post there is a 'view forum posting rules' button. These are the current posting rules. I hope this was helpful!

1. Be nice. This covers both treating other users well as well as not posting any material that is overly offensive/NSFW.

2. No selling or direct advertising. Recommendations for products/services you use are fine, but not ones that you run.

3. Do not link to pirated/copyrighted materials for download.
4. Keep in mind that users of ALL Japanese levels use the site when helping/correcting others with their Japanese!

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Oh, I forgot about that. Maybe it should be permanently open, it kind of blends in

Also I feel like it would be good if no spam messages was a rule

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 330

I would suggest writing a forum post with this advice under the Recommendations category.

Anyway, here's some pixel art I did a few weeks ago.

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 56

いだけど…

レポートされないことがしい…

1 month ago
Report Content

いだけど…

レポートされないことがしい…

Oh wowww that's so good!

1 month ago
Report Content

All that att is really good!! (William afton?)

1 month ago
Report Content
あなた
Level: 14

This one I did while I was going through some hard times ;w; I won’t get into it, hope you all enjoy :3

1 month ago
Report Content

Whoa thats really Good!!

I love the shading

(I totally get drawing stuff as a form of therapy i do it alot lol)

1 month ago
Report Content

Whoaa there are 95 replies on here, plus I just realized I made this two months ago (I swear I thought it'd been only a few days)

1 month ago
Report Content
かぜさん:)
Level: 49

*530*

1 month ago
Report Content

Oh snap it just keeps on going lol

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

One more message and it will be 100....

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 8

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana