Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - renshuu Tokyo meetup + hanami - March 24th, 2024!

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Page: 3 of 4

ケイリン ★
Level: 51

I've lived in Tokyo for about 8 years! I'm interested!

2 months ago
Report Content
zenko
Level: 200

I'd like to attend, though I don't know if I can stay the whole time.

2 months ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I'd like to attend, though I don't know if I can stay the whole time.

You can just stay for awhile - most people are in and out :)

2 months ago
Report Content
Strawman
Level: 45

This sounds great - I'm not 100% but I'd really like to attend and will do my best to make it! (I live in Tokyo)

2 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

As of today, everyone who has said they are going or thinking about going should have a VERY important message in their renshuu inboxes. Please read it - only those who do will receive the final meetup information.

If you have not yet posted and are interested in going, don't worry! You still have time - just post here.

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 165

I'm now living in Tokio for a year so i would love to go too

It will be so fun to meet all of us

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー
I'm now living in Tokio for a year so i would love to go too
It will be so fun to meet all of us

Sending you a DM with the info!

1 month ago
Report Content
ズラ
Level: 3

wwww..how many people can come in this event? interested! I'll come to but i not have friends in japan.しいな。。╥﹏╥

1 month ago
Report Content

i'm exited for this, specially since it's meant that I can meet my fellow learners and get to share my learning experience and get to go to Tokyo myself

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

Anyone that a)posts in this thread, and b)responds to my DM with the google form can come!

I'll send the link to the last two of you that messaged. For everyone else, the message was sent last week, please check or I cannot send you the final details!

1 month ago
Report Content
SragonDlayer
Level: 50

Feeling so lucky that my family's trip will line up with this event and I can't wait to attend!

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

Feeling so lucky that my family's trip will line up with this event and I can't wait to attend!

Sending you a DM now with the details.

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

Important update

All users who have messaged in this thread have received in-renshuu messages about the next step they need to take to join us on the 24th. Only a small number have responded. I will be happy with any number that chooses to join us, but I don't want anyone to miss out because they forgot to respond. Please check your DMs :)

1 month ago
Report Content
Soul knight
Level: 478

we can't go to Tokyo because we live in Toyama

1 month ago
Report Content
SragonDlayer

I saw and filled out the form for the event, but I still haven't entirely figured out the menus in Renshuu so if there was a separate dm for details, how would I be able to see it?

1 month ago
Report Content
Soul knight
Level: 478

What are dms?

1 month ago
Report Content
SragonDlayer

What are dms?

dms is an abbreviation for direct messages. Generally a one on one text channel between two parties, though sometimes people will use it as a general term for a text channel even involving more users.

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

I saw and filled out the form for the event, but I still haven't entirely figured out the menus in Renshuu so if there was a separate dm for details, how would I be able to see it?

I see your entry in the form - you are good!

1 month ago
Report Content
koldes
Level: 18

i would like to attend~

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

I have just sent emails/messages to everyone who has responded to our form (that I've sent to everyone who has posted here).

We have 17 people/groups joining us, but we can still take more in the last few days!

koldes: I'll DM you the info right now.

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana