Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - German

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Translator discussion

マイコー
Level: 263

Please use this to discuss (in your native language) issues, ideas, and considerations for the community translation of renshuu in to German. For example, it would be great to get a list of common terms in renshuu and how to represent them so that I (Michael) can make that information more easily accessible to the translation system.

3 months ago
Report Content
duplo
Level: 189

Hi, how can I translate the statistic view? I can not find the following strings:

"Each column is one week (7 days), with this week on the right side.
- Didn't study
- Studied (darker = studied more)

You need about X more correct answer(s) today to get the darkest blue. (The goal each day is about 80% of your recent study levels.)"

3 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

Sorry about that, they should be in there now. Probably at the bottom of the "no category" group (I'm going to add new tools to make it easier to find new strings soon.)

3 months ago
Report Content
duplo

Thanks for adding! Its translated.

Another question: How can I translate the "Gardens" link on the top of the dashboard? I can not find a untranslated "Gardens" string.

3 months ago
Report Content
マイコー

Should be in the system later today!

3 months ago
Report Content
David-
Level: 152

Für die Wörterbucheinträge von Verben wurden alle Typen von -る Endung lediglich alle als „る Verb“ übersetzt und es wird erst bei der Endung der ます-Form zwischen den verschiedenen Typen differenziert. Sollte es nicht klarer merklich sein, dass es sich hier um 3 verschiedene Verbformen handelt? (Ichidan, Godan, Speziell)

1 month ago
Report Content
duplo

Da stimm ich dir zu, sehr guter Einwand. Ich habe es mal angepasst. So sollte es besser übersetzt sein. Falls es so für dich passt, bitte bei den Übersetzungen auf "Validate" klicken.

1 month ago
Report Content
Ochiniwa
Level: 51

Grundsätzlich stellt sich mir die Frage ob die Sie-Form oder Du-Form genutzt werden soll. Falls es die Du-Form ist (welche ich derzeit benutze) sollte sie jedoch, meines Erachtens, als "Du/Dich/Dir" geschrieben werden (?).

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

Hey all - I got a message from a new user saying there was a typo in the text below. Can you tell me where it is? Something with "questions".

Vielen Dank, daß du renshuu beigetreten bist! Mein Name ist Michael, und ich leite renshuu. Du kannst mich gerne direkt kontaktieren (antworte auf diese Nachricht), fallst du irgendwelche FRagen oder Kommentare hast!

Viel Erfolg beim Lernen.

1 month ago
Report Content
KohLi (コーリ)
Level: 643

Hi Michael,

The error is the following: “FRagen” should be “Fragen”.

1 month ago
Report Content
David-
Level: 152

Hey all - I got a message from a new user saying there was a typo in the text below. Can you tell me where it is? Something with "questions".

Vielen Dank, daß du renshuu beigetreten bist! Mein Name ist Michael, und ich leite renshuu. Du kannst mich gerne direkt kontaktieren (antworte auf diese Nachricht), fallst du irgendwelche FRagen oder Kommentare hast!

Viel Erfolg beim Lernen.

There are 3 typos in total;

“daß” -> dass

“fallst” -> falls

“FRagen” -> Fragen

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Translator discussion

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana