test

Forums - Which evolution of kao chan do you regret the most ? ☠️

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

I regret choosing flashy instead of cute my kao chan looks hideous now 🤣

2 months ago
Report Content
Ember08
Level: 136

Choosing caramel I didn't know it would turn kao-chan an ugly brown!!

2 months ago
Report Content
Level: 322

I also picked flashy instead of cute by accident... I reversed my Kao's evolution immediately. (This is my third Kao thus far and I have been happy with the choices I made for the others, though.)

2 months ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1201

I've done nearly a dozen characters and I don't regret any of them. I think they are all cool in their own way.

2 months ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

You can always reverse the choice if you tap on the Kaochan and go back 5 levels :)

2 months ago
Report Content

Definitely going cute, I thought I'd be safe, I am not, they're weird af☠ I swear my kao kun rn is sus, and the one behind it is just plain scary, send help it has become the demon under my bed I see it in my dreams, I'm not safe anywhere, (im sure it'll get better so I'm not to worried)

2 months ago
Report Content
Slipperybeluga
Level: 323

1st world problems

2 months ago
Report Content
Soul knight
Level: 474

I'm going through my fourth evelution no regrets except my little ball of blob is now gone rabid 😁 with crazy eyes 😳😳😳

1 month ago
Report Content
Ink_
Level: 63

I like my surprised looking kao-chan so far, it's like they never slept a single night in their life

1 month ago
Report Content
I like my surprised looking kao-chan so far, it's like they never slept a single night in their life

Heyyy That sounds like me

1 month ago
Report Content

Picked peach color, immediately regretted it but decided to try it out for a while, then decided to revert back and choose blueberry when it was already more than 5 levels before

1 month ago
Report Content
Ocean
Level: 14

I regret choosing flashy instead of cute my kao chan looks hideous now 🤣

I read this comment the other way around. I made the choice. THERE'S NO GOING BACK 😭

lmao why is flashy kao-chan yassified thouuugh

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana