Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - No notifications (been happening for months)

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Android device/model: Google Pixel 6a

Android OS version: 14

App version: 1.1.20240131

Where is the problem occurring (what page): N/A (notifications appearing on my phone)

Hi,

I never really cared about this, but I'll report it now anyway (just found this form). I got this phone Christmas last year, and the phone before this kinda had notifications (sometimes they'll happen, other times they'd spam my phone).

When I got this new phone, I haven't recieve notifications, no idea why.

1. I do have notification permissions on (tried turning it off and on again aswell)

2. Tried turning the settings off and on again.

3. Tried a fresh install.

4 logged out and back in to this account (both before and after new server.

I never really cared about this as I love this app, and knew I would never forget about it, I'll try to report things sooner in the future as I realise that someone else might have this exact same issue but doesn't want to report it (privacy/ anxiety ect)

2 months ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Thanks for posting this - it is a particularly frustrating issue because I've never been able to replicate it on my end (same device as you!) I haven't tried it out in awhile, though, so I'll switch them on (I keep them off, as I get a TON of messages from renshuu) and hopefully I'll experience the bug as well.

If I can get it to appear on my end, it should be easier than not to fix.

2 months ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I have some good news - I believe I have it fixed. However, for most users, the fix will come when you get the updated app version that's coming out in a few days.

I am pretty sure, though, that you can jumpstart it by logging out and logging back into the app.

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Android renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana