Forums - Wait a minute...

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 5 of 39

Omg yes a kao marshmallow!!

2 months ago
Report Content
カメリア(椿)
Level: 944

News Update: Kao-Chan has become another food item: Kao-Mallow!

2 months ago
Report Content
かぜさん:)
Level: 49

I changed my introduction. It's too long and I may have revealed too much...

1 month ago
Report Content

Oh snap lol, although worry not we all end up saying something or another

1 month ago
Report Content
TheFallenHawk
Level: 481

But another thing is, how did a marshmallow hatch out of an egg, also why are cats raising it?? There are too many mysteries. Like what happened to Kao's real family?? Is it an orphan???

1 month ago
Report Content

Hmmmmm Good question although I still think they're definitely a cat egg

1 month ago
Report Content
TheFallenHawk

I hope they make more of the manga soon.. I've been here over a year and it hasn't updated that yet. Honestly it makes me want to make a ton of conspiracies for it lol

1 month ago
Report Content
TheFallenHawk

What if Kao is some kind of reincarnation of something? Like every go through is another incarnation, or like a cat has 9 lives which does also support that sort of thing. Or Kao is a new species, but where does it live anyway? Prolly Japan but where?? We know almost nothing about Kao except color, flavor, somewhat origins but other than that nothing.

1 month ago
Report Content

That so true! Hmmmm now I wanna ask Mike san about it lol

1 month ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡
Level: 113

You guys, back to the alien Kao-chan theory... LOOK

do guys think that this might prove it? Also @めいレイさん I WILL TAKE THIS LEADERSHIP SERIOUSLY. o7 thank you (that's if SOMETHING happens)

1 month ago
Report Content
TheFallenHawk

Kao's egg did fall from the sky so it might be an alien! That's a good point lol. So maybe it's a cat/bird/marshmallow alien..

1 month ago
Report Content

For なたりえ,

MEI-SAMA IS NOT THE LEADER OF THE KAO-EATERS. I thought we all agreed it was a shared leadership, I pleeeaaase stop saying ALL HAIL MEI-SAMA and things like that, it is really getting on my nerves.

P.S. sorry about the tone, I don't mean to be rude, sorry it's just really very annoying.

1 month ago
Report Content

かぜさ:) san we're all just having fun, I'm sure it'll go away with time

1 month ago
Report Content

Also ♡なたりえ♡ thank youu!!

1 month ago
Report Content

but she's obsessing about it so much

1 month ago
Report Content
TheFallenHawk

Wait, do we have a name now?? I do like Kao-eaters but maybe try to come up with something more Japanese? XD I'd do it but I can't remember "world eater" so I don't know how to word it properly 😅 embarrassing after four years of study but yeah lol if we do decide on a name I'll put it in my profile intro.

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 230

Guys, calm down. It's all a joke and jokes aren't meant to be taken seriously. If there's going to be leadership fights then it has gone too far I think we all know no one would really eat Kao and I don't think there was a sole "inventor" of the "Kao eater club" and regardless it's not a big deal anyway. Everyone is just kidding around and nobody meant to offend anyone or take any sides

1 month ago
Report Content

Yup row-san said it right! This is just a fun game!!

thefallenhawk-san good idea! Hmmm ill do some research too to help us find a more Japanese name for this cult— uhhh i mean movement:)

1 month ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

Oh my... Is this really a... cult? OH MY... hehe

1 month ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

@めいレイさん nooo problemmmm B) also who else thinks that there should be cool Kao-chan emoji thingy? Do we call them emojis? Idk lol...

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 39

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana