Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Wait a minute...

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 6 of 39

かぜさ:)-san I would just like to say she's (I think, I don't know your age so I could be wrong) younger than us, or atleast me, so when dealing with kids or young teens you kind have to be VERRYYY calm since they get easily scared or will feel judged like they did something wrong, so please be careful what you say to her,

she hasn't done anything wrong so we really ought to be nice yk?:)

also I understand your mad but row-san did say it properly, this is a game and it stops being as fun when its being turned into a fight, we're just a few people who live very different lifes who happened to come across a post that was about a cat kao kun lol

Just a btw I am a very cheerful person but I often offend people without knowing it, so if I do please tell me

but at the same time if you want to complain can you please not do it on here? This is supposed to be about kao kun being eaten😔

1 month ago
Report Content

Hmm your right I don't know what to call them I've faile— wait they're literally called kao-kun emojis. . . There go my great ideas lol (okay maybe my evil ideas but whateverr:)

1 month ago
Report Content

WAIT HOWD YOU FIND OUT THIS IS A CUL— I mean this isn't a cult

1 month ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡
Level: 113

Hah. I'm sure there are things on here that don't have a name~ >:)

1 month ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

Oh so it isn't a cult got it ;) hehe... THE CULT REIGNS FOREVER. IT SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

1 month ago
Report Content
かぜさん:)
Level: 49

くいころす, it means devour>:) perfect name

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 230

On a random note, I've read that it is disputed within the English language experts community on whether the plural of emoji is emoji or emojis bc emoji would be the Japanese plural but emojis makes more sense in some ways, and you wouldn't say a group of tsunami is coming.......... I can't decide on this one (I lean toward emoji)

1 month ago
Report Content

No, the くいころす れぎおん cult, devour legion cult.

1 month ago
Report Content

Perfect, I like that name, what do you think ♡なたりえ♡-san?

1 month ago
Report Content
TheFallenHawk
Level: 481

I think the name would work but the ころす but means to kill.. but as long as くい is there it'll be just to eat. So I guess it'll work alright. We definitely need to get the whole cult to vote

1 month ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

Ok sorry it took me sooo long to answer I just now saw this. I think it's great! I'll have to change my profile! I HAB GREAT IDEA! hehe (for me profile btw :)) Great idea though かぜさん!

1 month ago
Report Content

The kao-chan emojis could be called VISAGES OF THE DEVOURED ONE or something, I know it's overdramatic, but who freaking cares.

1 month ago
Report Content

do what?

1 month ago
Report Content

OMG... Kao-milk..?

1 month ago
Report Content
TheFallenHawk

What we know:

1. Kao is edible (sweet)

2. Kao has a sense of purpose (can accomplish something)

3. Kao came from an egg that fell from the sky and was raised by cats.

4. Kao celebrates Japanese holidays.

anything else?

1 month ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

KAO IS A SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!! (Look below for reference:))

*Dramatic music plays* Wait... Why are we eating a supreme ruler of the universe? Is it like... some sort of sacrificial worship? Except other way around? I don't even know....

1 month ago
Report Content
TheFallenHawk

No that prolly proves the alien bit

1 month ago
Report Content

Hmm we also know that kao is also cheese (which isn't sweet) so maybe dairy to?

1 month ago
Report Content
TheFallenHawk

Actually, I live in Japan now and all the cheese my family has come across has been more sweet than sharp so maybe the sweet cheese like Japanese style cheese?

Kao could be dairy

1 month ago
Report Content

*deep breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 6 of 39

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana