Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Wait a minute...

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 37 of 37

ロウ (Row)
Level: 218

Thank you! But um... I've been on an, er... Kao diet, you see... so could you make a kao-free cake?

3 days ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡
Level: 104

Oh yes! Of course! I get it, a friend of mine is Kao intolerant. I'm almost done making it!

3 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Also, did you change your pfp? When I get a notification, it shows a different picture but when I open the app it's the old one still?

3 days ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

Oh yes I did, here is the picture,

I don't know why it shows it super big lol, but it's from one of my favorite shows, Bee & PuppyCat (I think the other part was Adventures in Space or Dreaming in Space. Something like that) if you search Bee and PuppyCat (it's on Netflix btw.) You'll see what it is. It's adorable, the Space Outlaw is my favorite character (*´ω`) besides that there is a dude named Crispin. He's my second... Sorry if I'm rambling on about this show a bit too much lol.

(;・ε・ )

3 days ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

Also the Space Outlaw is the picture.

3 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Oh my word!!!!! I also watched that show! It was so funny! (But also kinda weird hehe...)

3 days ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS... NOOOOO WAAAAAAAY! it is really funny though! Who's your favorite character? (It is weird... heh... (-_-)(´-ω-`) )

3 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Hm... gee that's hard. Idk. There were quite a few characters honestly. I was really sad that it was only like 16 episodes long...

Also which one was Crispin? I can't really remember names from shows very well...

3 days ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

Well Crispin is one of the brothers of that one girl... I can't remember her name, but Crispin is the one who like clowns A LOT. I agree it is very sad... I wish there were moreeeee 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 *DING* Ah! Seems like your cake is done! Here it is! 🎶Happy Birthday to ✨️you✨️🎶!

3 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Oh yeah! Him! He was cool.

Oh! Yum This cake is really good, thank you ナタリー

3 days ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

I agree he is cool ( ・∇・) awwww it's my pleasure (///∇///)

3 days ago
Report Content

I too, am a fan of bee and puppycat. I was a fan before lazy in space came out, the show was originally from YouTube. I'm pretty sure it's still there. My favorite character is Cardamon, he's great.

3 days ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡

Waiiiit... IT'S ON YOUTUBE!? OMMMMMGGGGGG. I really like Cardamon too! He is though!

3 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

I didn't know it was two parts for some reason, I think they must've combined it on Netflix? Or maybe I'm just forgetting, idk. I also didn't realize it was that old

3 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Also... it is actually a remake?? Wahh

3 days ago
Report Content

Lazy in space has more plot points, but it hits all of the old ones too. So it's a remake with more stuff in it. Kind of like the Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood situation.

3 days ago
Report Content
I guess my birthday happened recently

Happy birthday 🎊 !!!ロウ (Row)!!!

3 days ago
Report Content
TheFallenHawk
Level: 477

Happy birthday Row!! I never had Netflix before so I haven't seen the show you're talking about but I have Netflix Japan now so maybe it'll be on it in dub if it's a Netflix original. Hope you had a good birthday

3 days ago
Report Content
I also feel like having tea
anybody else?

I want to join!!!

2 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Thx guys

2 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 37 of 37

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana