Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - March 2024 - renshuu tips contest!

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements

Page: 3 of 5

Worried about dropping progress when changing between study lists? No worries! Every term's mastery level is synced across Renshuu. Explore all you want!

1 month ago
Report Content
Gibolt
Level: 295

When looking through the dictionaries, any item with a solid green + is already in one of your schedules. This can be useful when trying to find a common use of a word you haven't seen yet, or to find the vocab usages you know for a Kanji.

1 month ago
Report Content
PurpleMagic
Level: 118

Turn pronunciation on. Not sure how I did it, but it has been a lifesaver

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 40

For inspirational mnemonics and memory hints, click "view usage notes" under terms/vocabulary. You can also add your own.

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 40

Want object names for things in your garden to be in Japanese? Scroll down in "my garden" tab to find settings!

1 month ago
Report Content
Soul knight
Level: 479

I have a lifetime subscription to renshu pro so.... please can you not give the two months of pro to me

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 164

Find yourself overwhelmed by reviews? You can adjust the days between revisions in the schedule's settings to slow down the rate they pile up!

1 month ago
Report Content
マル7
Level: 173

on the home page, you can click on a schedule and then puzzle to get a crossword with vocab from that schedule and quiz how well you remember :)

1 month ago
Report Content
Arriak7
Level: 155

you can to like/ click on heart when asking if the vocabulary example sentence is useful for you

1 month ago
Report Content
サイノ
Level: 263

Add your own example for any grammar in the Grammar Library!

Or, try search " です " in the grammar dictionary > click on a grammar > User sentences.

1 month ago
Report Content
サイノ

Find everything you had written throughout renshuu in: Me > My writing !

1 month ago
Report Content
サイノ

Explore Tools > Worksheets, and see what you can do!

1 month ago
Report Content
サイノ

Put Kao-chan Lessons panel on your dashboard and see cute comics (with a lesson, of course) every time you visit renshuu!

1 month ago
Report Content
ねこですか
Level: 137

Go into settings to change your preferences.

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 280

It is possible to enable a button in the settings to mark questions wrong if you answered them correctly but don't feel like you really knew the answer (for example if you just guessed the answer or accidentally clicked on it).

1 month ago
Report Content
そら♡
Level: 299

Is "nimotsu" written or つ?

To study kanji compound words, create a Words schedule, then checkmark only the "Kanji → Kana" and "Kana → Kanji" vectors.

1 month ago
Report Content
gillianfaith
Level: 886

When kanji have readings you haven't encountered before, click the reading and uncheck "I know this reading" to not be quizzed on it. Just re-enable it whenever you finally see it in context!

1 month ago
Report Content
アンタイネ
Level: 313

create your own lists, mnemonics, and notes. it'll help keep you motivated if you're studying what you want to study.

1 month ago
Report Content
Cinnamonxbuns
Level: 6

When you are doing pitch you can tap the button below the word to give you a hint for where the pitch/accent may be. Hope this helps!!!

1 month ago
Report Content
Winsama
Level: 71

Renshuu means practice!

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 5

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana