Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - March 2024 - renshuu tips contest!

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements

Page: 5 of 5

Crashkiss
Level: 286
  • You can use the “Reading Buddy” listed under the “Resources” tab to gather and create a personalized list of vocab from any Japanese media you’re currently consuming.
  • Use quizzes to review your “Reading Buddy” vocab lists by first selecting a list from the dropdown menu and then hitting “study.”
30 days ago
Report Content
Sevengifts
Level: 49

Renshuu means practice, and practice makes perfect! Keep going!

30 days ago
Report Content
Katska
Level: 74

If you want to memorize hiragana or katakana better, then write them on a piece of paper and quiz yourself from time to time.

29 days ago
Report Content
Ontama-chan
Level: 539

Adding pictures to words in the dictionary makes them more memorable for everyone!

29 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

The contest is finished! I'll be sending out rewards within the week, hopefully.

28 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Thanks to all the submissions! Tons of awesome stuff, and I cannot wait to get many of them (much more than the 10 winners) into our tips system!

The below are the winners, with their suggestions. They are not ordered. Congratulations!

All rewards (including participant rewards) will be sent out soon.

Gatam
If you're missing a Kao coin, you can purchase it under the coins pannel using ingame points!

あんこちゃん
Want to study specific terms (e.g. kanji for a GCSE)? Go to Resources in the menu, then "Community Lists" and tap "make a new list".

Bdragon
Not up for every challenge yet? Filter the challenges you want to tackle under Kao-chan's settings!

OpalJellyfish
When studying Hiragana and Katakana, you can go to Resources > Kana Charts to see them in one place.

ajqe (アンナ)
“Schedule Settings > Type/write the answer whenever possible” will help make sure you actually know the answer by producing it yourself instead of just recognizing it, improving your retention of the information.

Ontama-chan
Oh no, picked the wrong evolution for Kao-chan? Don’t worry, you can undo 5 levels and try again!

ナメクジネコ
Worried about dropping progress when changing between study lists? No worries! Every term's mastery level is synced across Renshuu. Explore all you want!

For inspirational mnemonics and memory hints, click "view usage notes" under terms/vocabulary. You can also add your own.

サイノ
Find everything you had written throughout renshuu in: Me > My writing !

CatMan3
If you want a more of a challenge and a greater learning experience in quizzes, try toggling "write out answers when possible" in settings. You will memorize kana faster, and learn how to write words faster.

26 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 5 of 5

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana