Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - anyone here studying for MEXT??

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Japan, にほん, 日本

スタア☆
Level: 47

hi hi!!!

just wanted to see if there was anyone here who was doing the UG or STC MEXT scholarship! i just wanted to tell you guys that i believe in you and you got this!!!

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 318

From what I understand, these kinds of scholarships seem to correlate with specific colleges in Japan? Do you have to pursue an education in an 'affluent' career in order to qualify to enroll for a scholarship? (I would like to work in Japan and would find a prepaid scholarship very useful, but my career choices are not typical, so I am not 100% sure if I would be a good candidate for them.)

1 month ago
Report Content
スタア☆
From what I understand, these kinds of scholarships seem to correlate with specific colleges in Japan? Do you have to pursue an education in an 'affluent' career in order to qualify to enroll for a scholarship? (I would like to work in Japan and would find a prepaid scholarship very useful, but my career choices are not typical, so I am not 100% sure if I would be a good candidate for them.)

i don't think so!! i plan on going into a senmongakku, or specialized training college for illustration. if your interested, there's a whole community filled with information on the topic!! if you look up r/MEXT you'll see a subreddit and the discord server for it >:D

i also recommend looking at the guidelines for your country, and the application guidelines as a whole before talking to anyone. it's a lot to read, but it's really important.

finally, if you're between 17 and 25, i actually think semon would be a good choice for you!! it's made for out there career topics i think :O

1 month ago
Report Content

Thank you for the response! I already scrolled down the subreddit for a bit and it seems like most of the comments are from applicants who already won the scholarship and need to get everything sorted, so I'll check the country guidelines instead. Do you happen to know if there is a music mixing program listed under the arts?

1 month ago
Report Content
スタア☆

im not sure about music mixing, but i do know that someone has gotten in for music! ill ask for you, but you can also ask your consulate or embassy just in case!!

1 month ago
Report Content

im not sure about music mixing, but i do know that someone has gotten in for music! ill ask for you, but you can also ask your consulate or embassy just in case!!

Okay, thanks! I doubt that I will be able to consult an embassy soon because I am pursuing a one-year license in my native country, so I will probably be looking for scholarships this time next year at the earliest.

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Japan, にほん, 日本

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana