Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Feedback: spot corrections in Text Analyzer

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Experimental features

マイコー
Level: 262

Soon after posting this, you'll be able to take one or more words out of a Text Analyzer text, edit it manually, then save it back. All you have to do is tap the "Reparse this" link that appears when you tap/click on a word in the reading section.

You can regroup words, select alternate readings, and even add/remove terms!

Please report any issues here. If it's an issue that you can replicate, if possible, please send me the original text (DM is fine), as well as the specific change you tried to make.

1 month ago
Report Content
oritori
Level: 10

nice feature, thank you!

1 month ago
Report Content
WildAtelier
Level: 588

I am trying to parse this particular that I added to the dictionary.

It underlines the first kanji only so I used the click function to add the ごう and used parentheses around ろくごう and reparsed.

It gives me the unmatched result

I have added it to the dictionary and it does show up when I search for it in the dictionary tab.

Would the best way to be to edit the original text (original text only used kana for the name) and just reupload?

I was also wondering, is there an option to tell Renshuu to skip a word because it is a name (kind of like how you can do that in MS Word?)?I don't want to add a character name to the dictionary but it's a bit distracting to have the name always in red while reading.

Thank you!

26 days ago
Report Content

I don’t think—apologies for guessing—that words you add are available to the text analyzer. I also think—again, I apologize—that you can get the name to be ignored by enclosing it in [square brackets].

25 days ago
Report Content
WildAtelier

Yeah that seems to be the case. I tried the bracket around the names with and without spacing and it didn't work

25 days ago
Report Content
マイコー

The parser will not bind to privately entered words (as least, not intentionally).

There is a special bit of code you can use:

[//むずかしい] <-- this will apply the reading むずかしい to .

There is not a "ignore this word" yet, but I can get it added in eventually. I'm guessing it would ideally be a per text exception.

25 days ago
Report Content
WildAtelier

Ahh, I will keep that in mind. Thank you for that special code! Yes a per text exception would be nice for books where the character names are constantly in katakana. Thank you

25 days ago
Report Content

I knew there had to be a way to enter furigana! You are planning on documenting this stuff eventually, right?

25 days ago
Report Content
マイコー

Eventually, yea!

24 days ago
Report Content
AnonWanderer
Level: 110

Very nice feature. It is very useful to take a whole song and analyze sentence by sentence adding words to the schedule.

9 days ago
Report Content
MagnetThatcher
Level: 583

This is an amazing feature. I hope that there will be a way to organise saved texts into folder like structures in the future. Or at least I way to rearrange the order of them.

9 days ago
Report Content
マイコー

That can be done at some point!

9 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Experimental features

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana