Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Accepting drawing requests (open)

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Page: 1 of 2

Level: 330

I'm looking to get some basic art practice in, so I'm temporarily accepting art requests.

Rules:

1. One request per person.

2. Only one character per request. This can be an original character or a fictional character, but no real-life people.

3. Please include a full, colored-in reference image of the character if possible.

4. All requests must be SFW, do not ask for vulgar and/or horror themed art.

5. No elaborate backgrounds. I can do plain colors and basic patterns.

I will probably draw very simple sketches and color in a few pictures if I have the time. I may decline requests that are too complex because art is very time consuming. (To give you an estimate, a basic sketch can take around 5-20 minutes to draw depending on the subject, while a fully colored image can take hours or days to complete.)

2 months ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 230

(Do you care if it's ones you've already done)

2 months ago
Report Content

(Do you care if it's ones you've already done)

I haven't done any requests yet, so I don't mind. Do you mean multiple people asking for the same character?

2 months ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Well, I was thinking maybe there were characters or whatever that you've done before so you wouldn't want to do them twice but if you haven't yet then it doesn't matter

2 months ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Wait - I'm a little confused. Are you looking for already existing cartoon characters from shows and stuff to do fan art of or something else

2 months ago
Report Content

Wait - I'm a little confused. Are you looking for already existing cartoon characters from shows and stuff to do fan art of or something else

I'll draw already existing characters and people's original characters. I don't have a preference on what TV shows, games, or other mediums the characters come from.

The only 'characters' I won't accept are real people (YouTubers, actors, musicians, etc.)

2 months ago
Report Content

Can you do animal characters from books?

2 months ago
Report Content

Can you do animal characters from books?

Yes, I can do one animal character from a book. Feel free to send a reference image!

2 months ago
Report Content

Awesome thank you! Can you do Ivypool from Warrior Cats? She is circled in the img.

2 months ago
Report Content
Awesome thank you! Can you do Ivypool from Warrior Cats? She is circled in the img.

I'll get around to drawing her as soon as I can! I am quite busy at the moment, so it may take a day or two.

2 months ago
Report Content

I'll get around to drawing her as soon as I can! I am quite busy at the moment, so it may take a day or two.

Thanks so much! No worries!

2 months ago
Report Content

Here you go!

I haven't drawn a cat in a long time, so this drawing was a lot of fun

2 months ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん
Level: 141

You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you do want to could you draw Leebit (the character above)? I don't know if it counts though because it's based on a real life person (Lee Know from Stray Kids).

2 months ago
Report Content

You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you do want to could you draw Leebit (the character above)? I don't know if it counts though because it's based on a real life person (Lee Know from Stray Kids).

I'll see what I can do! I don't mind if the character is someone's 'mascot.'

2 months ago
Report Content

Here you go!

I haven't drawn a cat in a long time, so this drawing was a lot of fun

Oh wowww it's so awesome! Thank you!!! You are so talented!

2 months ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

I'll see what I can do! I don't mind if the character is someone's 'mascot.'

Thank you so much

2 months ago
Report Content

Here! (I changed the shirt color a bit because it was blending in with the lines)

1 month ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

Here! (I changed the shirt color a bit because it was blending in with the lines)

Oh my goodness thank you so much!!! This is better than I ever could have expected you're such a talented artist

1 month ago
Report Content
HonokaSki
Level: 151

Can you draw this simple character I made but better. (PS her name is Izzie)

29 days ago
Report Content

Broooo Your art is so cuttee!

When you have the time will you draw these two together???

I haven't been able to think of a pose even tho I made them for each other lol

29 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 2

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana