test

Forums - Rate Renshuu's illustrations

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Just curious 🤔

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 218

Like all together or the individual drawings? I think Saki's drawings are so cute and I appreciate that they're just good drawings because I used to use a different Japanese app, where every sentence came with a drawing and some of the artwork that showed up overtime, was, erm, not 4+ (which is what the app was rated ) In fact, you can even pay to have some extremely sketchy drawings for your wallpaper and stuff like that. Anyway, I love that Renshuu's artwork is so friendly and users don't need awful art Such a nice community

1 month ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
Level: 30

Hello! On a scale of 1-10 I give renshuu's art a 10! The art style is just soooo cute :)

1 month ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

It inspires me a lot!

1 month ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
Like all together or the individual drawings? I think Saki's drawings are so cute and I appreciate that they're just good drawings because I used to use a different Japanese app, where every sentence came with a drawing and some of the artwork that showed up overtime, was, erm, not 4+ (which is what the app was rated
) In fact, you can even pay to have some extremely sketchy drawings for your wallpaper and stuff like that. Anyway, I love that Renshuu's artwork is so friendly and users don't need awful art
Such a nice community

What app was it? And how often did it show the non-4+ art? (If you did 20 lessons how many times do you think it would show the no-good art?) I'm just being curious as usual

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 218

I think if you did every lesson without skipping kana it would have been more than 20 lessons, the drawings were done by many different artists, and there was one certain artist who did the sketchy art and their art wasn't featured until later lessons.

I feel awkward saying which app it was cos then I feel like I'm complaining about one app on a different app.... I would if I thought there were people who used it on here bc I think it would be fair to warn them but it's smaller than Renshuu and I haven't seen anyone mention it yet...

1 month ago
Report Content
Froggie!
Level: 56

I liked it!

1 month ago
Report Content
- Lılƴ♡ -
Level: 47

I guess it would be a 9 out of 10

1 month ago
Report Content
くすぐる
Level: 106

I like the art a lot! So I'd rate it 5 stars out of 5! Saki (Renshuu's artist) used to have a sticker store called KaoLand with the same Renshuu style! It was very cute! Im waiting patiently for them to open their shop again!

1 month ago
Report Content
- Lılƴ♡ -
Level: 47

Mee too ! I'm crazy about any kind of art!

1 month ago
Report Content
HonokaSki
Level: 151

Defs 10/10 Kao Chan is adorable

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana