Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - What did you learn today?

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Page: 1 of 3

マイコー
Level: 262

(this is a hugely successful channel on our renshuu Discord, so bringing it here!)

Please respond with what you accomplished today in your Japanese learning!

It could be something specific to renshuu (I learned 5 words, I reviewed 20 terms, I played Quick Draw and made it to the end), some other app/resource, or anything related to learning/using Japanese!

Tell us about a cool word you learned, some anime you watched with Japanese subtitles, or a grammar expression that finally sunk in.

Big accomplishment or small, it doesn't matter. This is to celebrate each step in our Japanese learning journey!

Only one post per day for each person, but feel free to post again each day!

1 month ago
Report Content

I learned how to pronounce (おにへいかんかちょう) and also that a new remake is out.

1 month ago
Report Content
Rosx77
Level: 183

finally decided to freeze many of my schedules, since they have been accumulating for around two weeks. Right now it’s exam time in Germany so I don’t really have the time to do every review from every schedule, I’ve since been only doing my daily’s to keep my blue square. I really like that this channel now also exists directly in renshuu, since you can add people easier in app.

1 month ago
Report Content
dbreizin
Level: 49

I leaned 18 new terms for katagana and did a review of all the terms I missed for it 🫡

1 month ago
Report Content
XPert
Level: 12

I began learning Katagana today

1 month ago
Report Content
Ember08
Level: 136

I learned six new words, all with very complicated kanji, and wrote them all down

1 month ago
Report Content
deletedKermit
Level: 76

I finally figured out how ~にする works :P

1 month ago
Report Content

I did a words for Japanese basics quiz with 40 words and a little bit of JapaneseN5!

1 month ago
Report Content

I've been learning approximate values today. Betsuni (~べつに) understand it currently lol but I'll get there with practice ()!

i also practiced with the 12キーstyle JP keyboard as I usually use renshuu and my other practice vector (my note taking app) via phone. I found where the kaomojis are. ಠ⁠ω⁠ಠ

this will surely be disastrous for all my friends

1 month ago
Report Content
OverDeN
Level: 46

Finished hiragana schedule and started katakana and I'm slowly working to learning first words :D

1 month ago
Report Content
ピーク
Level: 51

Finished basic hiragana today! One step at a time 😇

1 month ago
Report Content
ariiiana
Level: 34

I learned the phrase したくないです! (I don't want to.)

1 month ago
Report Content
Rosx77

I broke 1.2k today!

1 month ago
Report Content
とましゅ
Level: 63

I learned hiragana :D

1 month ago
Report Content
アカウィ
Level: 132

i chipped at my N4 sentence review mountain... got 409 down to 352.. this and the usual word + grammar reviews

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 327

I did about ~100 questions for review, but the review was quite small (for the heatmap) so I plan to study about 70 new words and kanji today.

Edit: I finished studying 60 new words and I am fixing one of my kanji schedules for obscure non-JLPT kanji to study next.

1 month ago
Report Content
Rosx77
(I already estimated that I will study 40 new food terms, 20 new N5 terms, and 10 new N3 kanji. I will edit this post when I am done.)
What food and n5 lists are you using ?

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 327
(I already estimated that I will study 40 new food terms, 20 new N5 terms, and 10 new N3 kanji. I will edit this post when I am done.)
What food and n5 lists are you using ?

Both of my lists are custom made. I made the N5 list with the Advanced Search tool (filtered for N5 level and added all the terms to a new schedule.) As for the food schedule, I added words under the food tag in the dictionary and made a very large list. (I believe my food 'lesson' is public, but I honestly would not recommend it unless if you want to learn obscure terms and unusual kanji readings.)

1 month ago
Report Content
🈷tsuki 🌙
Level: 5

I juste comenced

1 month ago
Report Content
Rosx77

The last few days I had a HUGE learning spike, getting out of my rut, enjoying my reviews and having crazy correctness.
the week before I freezed most of my schedules so I was really happy to work on those ! But Today I kinda procrastinated, since I’m still kinda sick and just did a bit more than I had to… still have a few mid year exams coming up but after next week we’ll have three weeks of vacation so I’ll look forward to it

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 3

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana