Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - What did you learn today?

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Page: 2 of 3

Level: 327

It's late, but I finished my full daily review a while ago and spent some time looking up various things in Japanese (namely places in 沖縄 and 広島)

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 39

learned and (jupiter) :3

1 month ago
Report Content
アカウィ
Level: 132

im so exhausted.. i think this is most ive studied in a day ever.

a part of the renshuu home interface screenshot. it reads: 2861 terms studied, 1028 terms studied today.
....and yet i didn't manage to complete a full daily review :(
1 month ago
Report Content

i learned how to make and use plural pronouns

1 month ago
Report Content

I finally fixed my non-JLPT kanji list and learned about ~20 new kanji to get the darkest blue on my heatmap.

1 month ago
Report Content
Rosx77
Level: 183

Today I prepared my Chem presentation for Thursday so I again only did a bit more than I had to. I’ll really go off in my semester holidays tho.

1 month ago
Report Content
Here
Level: 109

I finished words for beginner Japanese finally! 600 words was a lot and I ended up pausing and only doing grammar schedules. After I finished n3 I focused on reviewing grammar (because there were so many words I didn’t know) and finally went back to the vocab schedule. Now I move onto n4 vocab schedule

1 month ago
Report Content

I just learned how to request something in Japanese👍🏻

1 month ago
Report Content
Rosx77
Level: 183

Today I went to an optician and I’ll have to get glasses :/ right now I’m studying for my history exam but I saw that since yesterday I reached 1.3k!!

1 month ago
Report Content

My daily review didn't cover all of the terms I needed to get the darkest blue on the heatmap, so I will be studying about 30 new kanji. (Some of them will be obscure, so I will write public mnemonics for them, too.)

1 month ago
Report Content
Gibolt
Level: 295

Finished watching Suzume (movie) in only Japanese. Starting to rewatch focused on listening instead of subtitles.

1 month ago
Report Content

I started looking into Kanji alittle. Was abit indimidated before, but after i started clicking on the Kanji af studied words i found it very interesting to see the meanings and such.

Probably one of my favorite ones so far is the kanji for "Eyeglasses" (めがね) standing for "Eyeball" and "Mirror".

1 month ago
Report Content

I studied words for Japanese basics and finally found out how to say まんが!

1 month ago
Report Content

My daily review was unusually large today at 363 terms... Needless to say, I did not study any new terms when I was done.

1 month ago
Report Content
アシュです
Level: 450

I study 30 new words today! 10 N3 words and 10 words from books on Renshuu, I also studied 10 words on Anki! On Renshuu I also learnt 5 new kanji! And upgraded my garden a bit, due to my Japanese studies!しいよ!

1 month ago
Report Content
OverDeN
Level: 46

Learned that I actually know hiragana because I could guess the correct answer from a bunch, so now I'm learning writing to actually learn them

1 month ago
Report Content
レミンカン
Level: 89

I had a 500 questions quiz and got only two wrong

1 month ago
Report Content

I finally turned on the "type answers when possible" option for ALL my vocab quizzes. Some of the quizzes are quite difficult now, but I needed a good challenge (I will miss having a 99% accuracy rate every day, but it didn't necessarily reflect my general aptitude, either.)

1 month ago
Report Content
ナーワ
Level: 20

I am FINALLY really starting to learn how to use counters, thanks to Counter Punch :'D

today i learned .w.)/

10 days ago
Report Content
エヴァン29
Level: 11

I learned a bit of katakana

10 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 3

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana