和 英 辞 典 Vocabulary dictionary
Contact us
test
renshuu.org requires Javascript to work correctly. Please enable Javascript and reload this page.
renshuu requires cookies to work correctly. Please enable cookies and reload this page.
掲 示 板 Forums - What did you learn today?
Top >
日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! >
Anything About Japanese
No Replies Allowed
I learnt the different uses of suru (or shimasu).
1) To do something (noun + します) テニスをします(I play tennis)
2) To sense something (sense + が + します)
におにがします (I smell something)
こえがします(I hear a voice)
3) To choose something (noun + に + します)
コーヒーにします (I will have coffee)
これにします(I will have this.)
4) To make an effort (Verb + ようにします)
まいにちよむようにします(I will try to read every day)
5) To decide something (verb + ことにしました)
日 本 語 をべんきょうすることにしました (I decided to learn Japanese)
Today I learned about 袂 (たもと) , literally arm-origin, the point where the sleeve attaches to, and can be removed from, a kimono. It is the basis of several words and phrases about the sorrow of parting. 袂 を分 かつ(たもとをわかつ) and 袂 を連 ねる(たもとをつらねる) are antonyms.
No Replies Allowed
Top >
日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! >
Anything About Japanese
Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.
Send error report
Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana
■ Hiragana
Submit