Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Garden Pets... :)

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

♡ナタリー♡
Level: 104

Is it bad if you don't have beds for your pets? Does something (bad) happen if you don't have one? Any answer is much appreciated!

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 322

No, nothing bad will happen if your pets don't have a bed to sleep on. They'll just sleep on the floor like Kao-chan.

1 month ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡
Level: 104

Oh thank goodness . Thank you very much!

1 month ago
Report Content

I have a bed for my cat but he doesn’t sleep on it .. maybe the bed is too small 😅

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 322

I have a bed for my cat but he doesn’t sleep on it .. maybe the bed is too small 😅

I looked at your garden and it looks like you bought one of the bed types the cat won't sleep on. I think the cat-friendly beds are just called "ペットベッド," while the ones for other animals like turtles, frogs, etc. have an additional word for the animal type after "ベッド." I hope this helps (I had a very similar issue)

1 month ago
Report Content
クハジダ
Level: 62

this whole time i thought beds did literally nothing but be there. i feel so stupid rn

1 month ago
Report Content
TansuiNingyo
Level: 471
this whole time i thought beds did literally nothing but be there. i feel so stupid rn

Don't worry, it happened to a lot of people before you it's not so easy to figure it out without explanation.

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana