Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - When to use crosswords and shinitori?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Ocean
Level: 14

Hey guys ! I've been on renshuu for two days now and I wanted to know - how much does it take to learn enough japanese to do crosswords, play shinitori or read kao manga?

Thanks

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 218

Kao manga is a little tricky but it has translations, the crosswords you need some vocabulary, a lot preferably bc otherwise they're very repetitive. Shiritori you can play with pretty much no knowledge. You just need to know some words, or none of you have a dictionary 😉

1 month ago
Report Content

Crosswords can be done with zero knowledge, if you make extensive use of the dictionary, but they’re more fun if you already know the words. Crosswords are grouped by difficulty, so once you’ve studied all or some of the N5 vocabulary, you should be able to take on the N5 crosswords.

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Yeah. Although the N5 crosswords usually share most of the same words which gets boring eventually

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

@aquaraise Plz do not spam

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Are spam messages considered "inappropriate"? Are they supposed to be reported?

1 month ago
Report Content

Yes. Report anything that makes the forums worse.

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I'm away from home (office), so I cannot make any changes to renshuu code, but I am removing/marking accounts as spam as they come up, so please continue to report what you see.

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Ok. Good to know

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana