Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - What kind of tea have you been drinking lately?

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

I was curious what peoples go-to teas are.

Me personally i usually have alot of loose leaf green and ceylon ready to brew. I have been looking for more oolong with no success....

If you dont drink tea, any hot beverage would do aswell. I got nothing against coffee or hot cocoa enjoyers.

1 month ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん
Level: 141

I've been drinking a lot of (shougayu) lately, which is honey ginger tea. My mum used to drink it when she was growing up in Japan, and now she makes it for me too

1 month ago
Report Content
かぜさん:)
Level: 49

I just went to a restaurant called dotori, and had some matcha.

1 month ago
Report Content
HonokaSki
Level: 151

When I was in Japan, I had a lot of (Barley tea) can't find a lot of it where I am right now though.

1 month ago
Report Content
Froggie!
Level: 65

Just some normal tea

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 330

Sweet tea... The probably-not-made-with-actual-tea-leaves kind. I've never been a fan of the flavor profile of natural tea, or any hot drinks for that matter. I'd consider trying 抹茶 in candy form, though.

1 month ago
Report Content
Lychees
Level: 58

I drink jasmine tea and add rose buds to it for an extra depth of flavor. It can become a nightmare taste, if you don't remove the tea strainer after steeping. . . This is for the awake and alert times. I like using a tea ball, so I can control how much tea and I can add extras.

I have a lavender chamomile blend in a loose tea that I will add honey to for bedtime/ needing less caffeine / relaxing.

1 month ago
Report Content

I like chamomile and green tea! Also…does warm boba tea count?

1 month ago
Report Content
I like chamomile and green tea!
Also…does warm boba tea count?

Last i checked, boba tea uses tea as a base ingredient so i dont see why it would not be a form of tea, hot or cold!

1 month ago
Report Content
SpinAndKnit
Level: 163

My favorite tea is irish breakfast tea with sugar and milk.

1 month ago
Report Content

I've gotten into more bitter as of late, I've never had much of a sweet tooth so bitter teas alot easier to drink for me (its also really good cold or hot which is nice since I drink like a pot of tea ever night)

29 days ago
Report Content
Yuzuki03
Level: 37

I don't drink tea like I used to but make ginger (root) tea with honey and lemon if I get a cold. Lately I've been craving Indian chai so I'm thinking about buying the PG tips, etc.

14 days ago
Report Content

I drink Masala Chai twice a day!

11 hours ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡
Level: 113

タピオカティ, Green Tea, heh Sweet Tea the kind every southerner drinks (except I like mine a lot sweeter), and finally, Chai tea.

3 hours ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana