Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - what do you like about renshuu?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Ruiz7
Level: 55

I just wanted to know

1 month ago
Report Content

I like the ability to customise the lessons (- even fine-grained adjustments are possible too), the omnipresent cute Kao-chan animations & drawings, the grammar & sentence lessons/examples, games & competitions held regularly, and the very helpful fellow-users.

1 month ago
Report Content
HonokaSki
Level: 151

Kao Chan

1 month ago
Report Content
- Lılƴ♡ -
Level: 47

EVERYTHING!!

1 month ago
Report Content
クハジダ
Level: 62

kao <3

1 month ago
Report Content

I love how everything can be tailored to your needs and is also SO CUTE at the same time! And I can finally freeze schedules if I need to. KAO CHAN IS SO AMAZING!!! And the people in the community are so nice!

1 month ago
Report Content

Because it has everything a Japanese learner could need (well, except for kanji writing for me, but I use kanji study for it). It's literally the only app you need to progress from hiragana to N1, it's THE Japanese app. Another big one is that it doesn't overwhelm you unless you ask for it. Also, I really enjoy the different motivators

1 month ago
Report Content

I have just joined the app, but get the sense that it will help me in learning Japanese, even a little. The presentation is very straightforward and practical, but also comes with cute little side games to motivate you, not taking away from the purpose and only adding to it.

1 month ago
Report Content

I like how customizable it is to accommodate everyone’s different learning style. And I like buying things for my garden lol

1 month ago
Report Content
- Lılƴ♡ -
Level: 47

Everything is pretty nice to be true

1 month ago
Report Content
ヌライ
Level: 15

Everything, everything is perfect. I love all of this app and i also love developers, they did great work, thanks to them!

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana