Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Writing bug (Quick Draw, quizzing) megathread

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

マイコー
Level: 262

This issue is being reported enough that I am making a centralized place to gather information for it.

Specifically, this is the bug on Android where the screen starts to flicker/overlap/replicate chunks when using the writing pad.

Please look at the below info for seeing what I need for you to test.

Test page: https://www.renshuu.org/index....

Current tests requested:

A. On the page, make sure the test version is "Basic Problem Check" - this is the same as elsewhere on renshuu, and it should recreate the issue as commonly as it does in Quick Draw, etc. Please verify that the problem is still appearing for you there.

B. Change to "Grading Skip" - this is the same as "Basic", except it skips the grading check, and returns "correct". Please see if the problem presents itself here.

(If A is problematic for you, but B isn't, then that is a good sign that what I'm skipping in B is the cause of the issue.)

How to format your posts:

1. Device name/model

2. Android version

3. Information from the above requests

4. Any extra info.

At the moment, I do not need videos of the issue, just confirmation as to whether or not it is happening in the above test pages.

1 month ago
Report Content
Tyragram
Level: 50

Device: Redmi Note 10S

SW Version: MIUI Global 14.0.8

Test outcome: The issue does NOT present itself with neither "Basic Problem Check" nor "Grading Skip".

Additional info: The issue still persists with the normal in-app feature in the Renshuu app.

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

Update: I might have found a fix. Deploying to renshuu tomorrow (it's night here).

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

Potential Fix has been put up! If you were/are having this issue, please reply and let me know if it's working better for you. No need to test the page above.

1 month ago
Report Content
Tyragram
Level: 50

Tested it today. No issues so far.

1 month ago
Report Content
Continuum
Level: 13

Hello, the issue stopped at "Mastery schedules"(main lessons), but still happens at games (for me it's in "Quick Draw". Also, the issue doesn't present on test page

and sorry for the my wonky drawing

system:

device: Redmi 9

MIUI version: 12.0.4.0

Android version: android 10

video(YouTube compresses quality)

1 month ago
Report Content
MuMe
Level: 852

It seems fixed for me. So your fix might have worked. If it comes back I will report back.

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

Hello, the issue stopped at "Mastery schedules"(main lessons), but still happens at games (for me it's in "Quick Draw". Also, the issue doesn't present on test page

and sorry for the my wonky drawing

system:

device: Redmi 9

MIUI version: 12.0.4.0

Android version: android 10

video(YouTube compresses quality)

Do you mind trying a kanji round in QD and see if you notice anything different?

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana