Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - あなたのきアニメ、マンガ、、ゲーム、 etc ついてことして!でもいい

Top > 会話 / General discussion > 話しましょう!(何でもいい!)

が underworld office き!3までんだ、 と"いです"とう 🩷🩷 ストーリーをしいたら、 さあ、 "ユジン"というある. しいとしいだ、ない、 とあまりしない. でも、 る. そして、 た、 とゴーストった!AKA ユジンのしい!! underworld office につとめるめた. このunderworld officeはのゴーストについてけてる. いですよ!!!! んでください!! 、あなたきとう!!

I like underworld office! I first played it years ago and I still think it's great! If you want to know the story, then, there's a person called Eugene. Eugene is lonely and sad, he dosent have any friends, and he never talks. But, he wants friends. Then, he sleeps at the metro, and meets ghosts! AKA his new friends!! he starts working at the Underworld Office. The underworld office helps people with problems concerning ghosts. It's amazing amazing amazing!!! Please play it! I think you'll like it! I like playing it in japanese

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 161

きなのは、やっぱバンドリしかないんですね!はなんかイマイチなんだけど、がもっともっとくすごい、アニメーションやストーリーなどとして。ももっとすごいんだ。キャラは、ちょっとイライラとかだっても、それぞれのえやすいがあるし。ゲームには、すごいがいっぱいあるし、すごいストーリーもあるんだ。

アノのが、に、にクソだけど…

1 month ago
Report Content
°ねこ°
Level: 52

が underworld office き!3までんだ、 と"いです"とう 🩷🩷 ストーリーをしいたら、 さあ、 "ユジン"というある. しいとしいだ、ない、 とあまりしない. でも、 る. そして、 た、 とゴーストった!AKA ユジンのしい!! underworld office につとめるめた. このunderworld officeはのゴーストについてけてる. いですよ!!!! んでください!! 、あなたきとう!!

I like underworld office! I first played it years ago and I still think it's great! If you want to know the story, then, there's a person called Eugene. Eugene is lonely and sad, he dosent have any friends, and he never talks. But, he wants friends. Then, he sleeps at the metro, and meets ghosts! AKA his new friends!! he starts working at the Underworld Office. The underworld office helps people with problems concerning ghosts. It's amazing amazing amazing!!! Please play it! I think you'll like it! I like playing it in japanese

もそのスタジオのゲームをプレイしました!! 7 days もくてきれいだったといます。 💫

29 days ago
Report Content

もそのスタジオのゲームをプレイしました!! 7 days もくてきれいだったといます。 💫

あ、このゲームをきました!! い 7 days をは underworld office をきでしょう? いですとましたので、ひょっとするとプレイします

28 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > 話しましょう!(何でもいい!)

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana