Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Forum problem

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

あんこちゃん
Level: 139

When I try to click onto the next page in a topic in the forums, it just stays on the first page. no matter how many times I click, I have to go back to the forums home page (sorry, i don't really know what to call it) and find that topic again in order to be able to see pages other than the first.

device - android phone

using the renshuu app

1 month ago
Report Content

There seems to be an outstanding bug where if you start reading a forum from the beginning, you can’t advance to the next page or read any other pages. However, if you start from the most recent post, you can then move about freely. While not a fix, this does give you a workaround.

1 month ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

Thank you, I'll try this

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I am somewhat aware of this bug, but can you tell me exactly where you tapped the link to get to the forum thread?

1 month ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

The menu button >> forums >> and then if I click on any of the links to get to the topic of that makes sense?

So for example if I clicked on "do you listen to K-pop or j-pop" or "a safe place for artists", I wouldn't be able to go onto the next page or said topic

sorry if that was unclear

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

Makes perfect sense, thanks! Please try now.

1 month ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

it works now, thank you so much!

but I discovered another bug... Sorry for not discovering it earlier.

so if I receive a notification about getting a suki point on a forum, and I click the link to take me to the forum, i again can't see pages other than the first

so if I were to click on the link where it says "+1 point: your reply in what country are you from?" I wouldn't be able to access pages of the what country are you from topic apart from the first.

but if I were to click on the new reply in what country are you from, I would be able to access all pages of the topic

hopefully this make sense

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー

I believe this should be working better, please give it a try!

1 month ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

It works now, thank you so much!

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana