Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - どんなきです? (What kind of kaomoji do you love?)

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Level: 330

This includes Renshuu's Kao emojis and the ones built in to certain Japanese keyboards.

I like the text kaomoji in my profile: (⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠) (⁠^⁠.⁠_⁠.⁠^⁠)⁠ノ

I also like these emojis from Renshuu:

Honestly, any of the ones with a funny face are an automatic favorite in my book.

1 month ago
Report Content

1 month ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん
Level: 141

For text kaomoji, I like cute ones the best

(⁠⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠) (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠> (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)❤️ (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。 ʕ⁠´⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠`⁠ʔ (⁠ ⁠/⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠♪⁠♪

for renshuu emojis, I like the cute ones the best (again)

But renshuu emojis are all cute tbh. So I guess I could say that I like the cutest ones the best (cutest in my opinion)

1 month ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
Level: 35

I don't have a Japanese keyboard but here are my fav kaomojis! I have a bit more lol I HAVE A LOT XD

1 month ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 230

Actually English keyboards also have kaomojis, when you click the emoji button there should another button (by where the gifs and stickers are), for me it's on the bottom of my keyboard, and it has a whole bunch of kaomojis and emoticons. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

1 month ago
Report Content

My Favorite kaomojies are ‎𐔌ᵔ ܸ>⩊<︎︎ ͡ 𐦯ᡣ𐭩 ദി ᷇ᵕ ᷆ )♡ ʕ ◦`꒳´◦ʔ (*/□\*)♡ (´∩ω∩`) ٩(〃._.〃)ว( ´﹀` ٥ ).。Oஇ

But my Favorite by far is (lll⚆ᗜ⚆)

as for kao kun ones i love

30 days ago
Report Content

I love these kaomojis on renshuu: and I like these too(๑>◡<๑) ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

(_ _).。o○ ( ̄^ ̄) ʅ(◞‿◟) ʃ ( ̄^ ̄)

29 days ago
Report Content
JiminaBorahae
Level: 4

(-_-)

29 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

Actually English keyboards also have kaomojis, when you click the emoji button there should another button (by where the gifs and stickers are), for me it's on the bottom of my keyboard, and it has a whole bunch of kaomojis and emoticons. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

I'm probably not on the same device as you cause I don't have gifs and stickers, I'm on a Fire tablet. The closest ones I have are these: :-) B-) ;-) =-O and a bit more. I saw our iPad has gifs and stickers but I don't think renshuu is on iPad :1

29 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

I still like making my own though, I also love ascii art! ⭐\(• 〰 ^)/⭐

29 days ago
Report Content
Level: 330

I'm probably not on the same device as you cause I don't have gifs and stickers, I'm on a Fire tablet. The closest ones I have are these: :-) B-) ;-) =-O and a bit more. I saw our iPad has gifs and stickers but I don't think renshuu is on iPad :1

I'm almost certain there is a Renshuu app for Mac / Apple devices because there is a bug-testing forum for Apple users. I don't think the forum supports stickers from Apple, though.

27 days ago
Report Content
HonokaSki
Level: 151

( ̄o ̄) . z Z and ╭( ̄▽ ̄)╯╧═╧

26 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

I'm almost certain there is a Renshuu app for Mac / Apple devices because there is a bug-testing forum for Apple users. I don't think the forum supports stickers from Apple, though.

Ok thanks!!

26 days ago
Report Content
aoyagitism
Level: 64

(^-^) <- literally the definition of "little guy". You look up "little guy" in a dictionary and he shows up

26 days ago
Report Content
Misty_Mayhem
Level: 109

┻━┻ ︵ \( °□° )/ ︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

( •̀ ω •́ )

What can I say! The table flipping ones are great.

And for Kao-chan

22 days ago
Report Content
ねこですか
Level: 138

You can actvate a japanese keyboard in Device OptionsーKeyboard and LanguageーShow/Hide KeyboardsーJapanese. Then you can switch back and forth by long pressing the spacebar.

20 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana