Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - words randomly marked as incorrect

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

DaRealQuest
Level: 49

I haven't been using renshuu for long but recently this bug where a question will be marked as incorrect despite it being the correct word, here is an example.

I can mark it as correct but this bug would still be nice to have fixed.

Sorry if there is something that I'm missing but I doubt ii because it shows the same katakana for the inputted and correct word

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 263

The ユ in the first word (the one you entered) is the big (normal) one, while the one in the answer is the small one, part of "ju". The easiest way to type it is just "ju", but if you need to write the small yu by itself, put an x in front of it (xyu), and that will make it small :)

1 month ago
Report Content
DaRealQuest
Level: 49

The ユ in the first word (the one you entered) is the big (normal) one, while the one in the answer is the small one, part of "ju". The easiest way to type it is just "ju", but if you need to write the small yu by itself, put an x in front of it (xyu), and that will make it small :)

Oh, sorry for the incorrect bug report then. thanks for the help!

1 month ago
Report Content

Suggestion for a possible future feature: In cases like these where there is a common mistake, it might be worth creating an “explain my mistake” mechanism. Obviously, you can’t catch everything, but just one or two things like this could make a huge difference for new learners.

1 month ago
Report Content
Level: 329

Suggestion for a possible future feature: In cases like these where there is a common mistake, it might be worth creating an “explain my mistake” mechanism. Obviously, you can’t catch everything, but just one or two things like this could make a huge difference for new learners.

If Renshuu could highlight the mistake you made, that would also help a lot. I've made the same mistake as the user who made the original post and it'd be nice if we could see the source of the mistake at a glance.

1 month ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 263

I feel like I had something like this a long time ago, or perhaps for other characters. (す vs. つ, for example). It's definitely something I'd like to add in the future.

1 month ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana