Page: 3 of 5

HonokaSki
Level: 151

Imma cat person

16 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
Level: 35

My cat also hates other cats, we have another one though but even though they've lived together for 3 years I think the old cat would love it if the young one disappeared. I've never actually had a dog, so idk about them

we had a cat named Piglet for a few months or a year or something ahhhhhhhh I can't remember anyway, Bootsy couldn't get along with her so we had to send Piglet back to the shelter ;-; every time somebody talked abt her I LITERALLY CRIED (pretend that's a crying face)

16 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

I still get a little bit sad thinking about her but whenever I get sad abt her I think of her having a happy, friendly, and cozy home it makes me feel better

16 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

Wait can I quote myself?

16 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
Wait can I quote myself?

WHAAAAAA ...

16 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

Xp

16 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

( x . x )

16 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 229
we had a cat named Piglet for a few months or a year or something ahhhhhhhh I can't remember
anyway, Bootsy couldn't get along with her so we had to send Piglet back to the shelter ;-; every time somebody talked abt her I LITERALLY CRIED
(pretend that's a crying face)

We had another cat for a couple of weeks, before we got our second cat. Our cat hated her with a passion. I don't think they would have ever gotten along at all. The other cat was sore afraid of our cat and she would get violent. Sadly, we never got to see how they would've gotten along bc someone who was living with us left the door open and she got out and DISAPPEARED (I think someone stole her bc all the neighbors were posting that an adorable cat was coming for pets) Our second cat and our cat get along much better bc when we found her she was a tiny kitten so our cat only somewhat hated her

16 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

I was at somebody's house and their naughty cats caught a baby rabbit so we took it somewhere else to free it but anyway I got a cute picture of it

16 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
16 days ago
Report Content
I used to have a pet jumping spider, but sadly he recently passed away

(Don't feel too concerned or anything I'm not that sad
)
His name was Lapis Lazuli and I have no pictures of him, but this is what he looked like
Phidippus regius male

Awwww so cute!!! I’m usually afraid of spiders but this one’s REALLY CUTE!

16 days ago
Report Content
Misty_Mayhem
Level: 109

)
His name was Lapis Lazuli and I have no pictures of him, but this is what he looked like
Phidippus regius male

Awwww so cute!!!
I’m usually afraid of spiders but this one’s REALLY CUTE!

Thanks

I've heard that some people find that jumping spiders help with their arachnophobia because they find them less scary and cuter than other spiders!

16 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3

)
Phidippus regius male

Awwww so cute!!!
I’m usually afraid of spiders but this one’s REALLY CUTE!

Thanks

I've heard that some people find that jumping spiders help with their arachnophobia because they find them less scary and cuter than other spiders!

cool! I think tarantulas are the cutest cause they are one of the friendliest spiders and if you lose it and it's on the ceiling it's easy to spot cause they're so big! also, they only bite you if they feel threatened! the spider in the picture is also sooooo cute!♥❤❤♥

15 days ago
Report Content

Cosmo - cuteness overloaddddd

sry for the bad quality

15 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Strawberry is getting so cute

10 days ago
Report Content
Level: 207

5 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

I just remembered a really goofy cat picture I have

4 days ago
Report Content

This was my cat “ojitos” (little eyes in English) 🐈 . She had two sisters one with blue eyes and the other with green eyes she was the mix in the pot lol. She passed away a couple of years ago but still lives in my heart 🥰

4 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)

Oh she was so cute Such beautiful eyes

4 days ago
Report Content
Oh she was so cute
Such beautiful eyes

Thank you!!

4 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 5

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana