Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Review queue order

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

roghshire
Level: 93

I've been struggling with a relatively large review queue for the past several days (~200 review items). I've come to the conclusion that there are several of these that I don't know/have forgotten and I need to move through them methodically. However, the problem I'm running into, is that when I get these questions wrong they are inserted into the front of my upcoming review queue. So if I do a batch of 40, and get 10 wrong, those same 10 will be back in the next batch of 40. This is frustrating and extremely demotivating, making me not want to even click the review button.

What I would like to see is the incorrect responses appended to the end of the review queue rather than the front. This way I can continue to progress the things I do have a chance of remembering before relearning the things I've forgotten. (Or if this option already exists, how can I change it?)

I have taken the step of increasing review size, but even then an errant hotkey can prematurely end the review sending back to the same dilemma. I can obviously reset my progress in the schedule, but I'd really rather not have to.

19 days ago
Report Content

I thought there was a setting that let you control whether the same item can be quizzed more than once per day, but I can’t seem to find it.

19 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

It's in the schedule settings, since it's a per-schedule setting.

I can completely see where you're coming from in term of the issue - at the moment, there is not a good way to fix this, at least not easily.

Now, there is something that may help, but it's not a direct fix for this. If you go into your schedule's settings, you can choose "which terms to review first", and there is a slider from weaker to stronger terms. The ones you are missing are getting their mastery levels dropped, so they'd probably fall into the weaker terms category. So if you slide it over to stronger terms, you'll probably see them later on in your daily studies, but that is no guarantee that they'll come last.

Give it a try, and let me know if it helps at all.

17 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana