Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Add ability to すき user-made community lists

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Pashi
Level: 519

I like making custom lists and I frequently transcribe lists from textbooks / online resources to Renshuu community lists.

It would be a great incentive to see how many users are using the lists (e.g. "XX users have added this lists to their schedules"). It's just virtual clout, but it's motivation to keep making lists that others might find useful.

Currently I propagate my lists in the discord channel and received somewhat of a feedback, but I think it could be more visible.

Possible options to implement this:

• show counter how many users are using the lists
  • add suki button to lists, so users can "upvote" lists they find useful

If one of these would be implemented, an option to sort the lists by number users/suki points would be great to find good quality lists (e.g. the best curated ones). For example, there's plenty of lists regarding Core but most of them are incomplete. The one from Doris s pretty much complete and would deserve an upvote.

I believe this could motivate users to create more lists and if more people do this for other textbooks for example, this might also help new users find an easier access to renshuu when they can already find premade decks.

15 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

At some point, yes. The user lessons definitely need more discoverability, but I'd prefer to not add smaller improvements until I can look at the community lists as a whole and plan a top-down restructuring.

When that happens, I'll *definitely* be asking for community feedback :)

15 days ago
Report Content
Pashi
Level: 519

I understand, there's a lot on your plate :)

Glad to hear it's on the radar!

13 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana