Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Customize word meaning dialog improvements

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Gibolt
Level: 291

This tiny input is a pain to use on mobile. Would be great to:

1. Make it full width and taller.

2. Maybe include word + original definition above the input, with max line limit. Could be "Customize meaning of <word>"

3. Add spacing between main row of buttons and toggle.

4. (Wish) Would be awesome to have send-to-front or left/right Arrows for each existing definition, but would make things fairly complicated to implement.

15 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Most of these have been implemented - I'm honestly surprised I let it stay like this for so long.

9 days ago
Report Content
Gibolt
Level: 291

This one is much improved, but still fairly narrow and short. Could remove the 300px width and increase height.

Would also be nice to change modal title to `Customize Meaning of (~/~かい)` or similar.

Another improvement would be to show which languages are missing/needed in language dropdown. The English definition is still shown for each after change

9 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Hmm - looks like the resize function isn't working. Will get a patch up tomorrow.

As to the language thing - the language is not meant in the way you're describing - it's for users to mark, themselves, what language they are putting in, and not for toggling through languages, seeing what's missing, etc. So that will most likely not change.

I can fix up the title, though!

9 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana