Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Haven't received new limited Kao coin in a long time

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Gibolt
Level: 298

I haven't gotten any new 'limited' Kao coins in what feels like 3 months. I think right before a huge new set was added was the last time I got one.

Weekend use has been steady, and although it is statistically possible to not get any from the remaining 1/4, it feels more like there is a bug or mis-weighting going on somewhere.

Duplicate coins also don't have a distinct indicator for these (at least that I've noticed) so no way to tell easily if I'm at least still getting dupes.

21 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 263

I'll probably just remove that - we used to introduce new coins each month (which were limited, as they were only available for the month), but it doesn't make as much sense now to have it (that was a few years ago).

21 days ago
Report Content
Level: 43

Have these been integrated into the common kao coins, or been completely removed? There were some good looking coins in that list.

20 days ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1207

Have these been integrated into the common kao coins, or been completely removed? There were some good looking coins in that list.

They got integrated into the other coins. They were not removed.

20 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 263

Yea - the limited marker was on top of common/rare/super-rare, so they shuffled back into where they were originally from.

20 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana