Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Terms update bug from multiple list in a merged schedule

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Shamugan
Level: 312

I have a schedule merged recently from two schedules created from two separated lists.
I'm still working on those list and updating them from time to time. Usually there is no problem and as soon as I add a term, the term appear in the schedule. But this time, I don't why it was not added and I had to go to the schedule then manually remove the lists from the schedule and add them again before the term appear.

Here is what happened step by step:
1) I learn a new term in a schedule (and discovered that it was not in my list)
2) I add that term to one of my list. I wanted then to work on this term on the merged schedule (which have different vectors, hence why I thought I would be able to review directly the word).
3) It didn't update even after trying to add and remove the term multiple time
4) I remove and add again the list from the schedule and then it worked.

Usually, I don't have this problem and it's maybe just an isolated bug, at least I hope so.
I hope my explanation is clear enough x)

19 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 263

If it is consistently happening, could you do the following for me? In a private message, send me the exact schedule, list, and term to create the issue next time (in other words, once you hit #1, stop there and let me know). Most likely, stepping through the steps myself will make it relatively easy to reproduce.

18 days ago
Report Content
Shamugan
Level: 312

Okay, if it happen again again, I will do that then.

18 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana