Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Did the gatcha system just change?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

NLLumi
Level: 432
I noticed that the Weekend category is gone now. What happened? Also, is it just me, or did the total number decrease by one? (I could’ve sworn there were 612…)
13 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 221

Yes, マイコー got rid of the limited category and made them regular ones now

13 days ago
Report Content

Yes, there were 612. #275 has disappeared!

I also checked my collection, which was previously complete. #275 is gone there too.

13 days ago
Report Content
NLLumi
Level: 432

Yes, there were 612. #275 has disappeared!

I also checked my collection, which was previously complete. #275 is gone there too.

Oh wow, do you remember what it was?

13 days ago
Report Content
Level: 325

I wonder if the coin was removed due to copyright issues. Maybe it was fanart of a copyrighted character or someone's art that they don't want on Renshuu anymore? Regardless, I'm glad that the limited section has merged. I've studied diligently for ages and it barely put a dent in the number of limited coins

13 days ago
Report Content
ロウ (Row)
Level: 221

I feel like there are a lot of ones that have copyrighted characters, but yeah maybe the artist didn't like it anymore or something like that

13 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Just one was removed after a discussion with another user about the appropriateness of it. They made a solid argument, and it was removed. Aside from that, nothing else has changed except for the removal of the "limited" marker, which actually will make those easier to get for many people.

13 days ago
Report Content
Level: 325

Just one was removed after a discussion with another user about the appropriateness of it. They made a solid argument, and it was removed. Aside from that, nothing else has changed except for the removal of the "limited" marker, which actually will make those easier to get for many people.

I don't know if this would count as a valid argument or not, but I have seen some art that looks suspiciously edited, like someone downloaded an image off of the internet and quickly drew on top of some of it. This is obviously up for debate, though. (I am wary of potential AI use for some of the coins as well, but there is no 100% guaranteed way to "test" if an image was made with an AI program or not.)

13 days ago
Report Content
マイコー

AI is forbidden in the contests, but as you pointed out, it's very hard to determine. If you ever find evidence of an edit, though, just let me know!

13 days ago
Report Content
Level: 158

May I ask what word that removed coin was representing, at the very least?

13 days ago
Report Content
マイコー

It was an imposter with a kao-chan drawn on a piece of paper - with a rather violet weapon in its hand.

13 days ago
Report Content
Aokii(3
Level: 30

It was an imposter with a kao-chan drawn on a piece of paper - with a rather violet weapon in its hand.

do you mean an Among Us impostor? hmm now I might play Among Us tmr

10 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana