Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Duplicated sentences / words

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Gibolt
Level: 292

I have seen this multiple times, where there are repeat entries. The top and bottom ones here are identical. I think they are different, but may just be the same one appearing again in the dictionary list. I have seen this before, and will let you know if I notice more.

Probably is a quicker way for you to run a match against all existing values with a test to prevent future duplication.

13 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Thanks - did a quick check, removed some duplicates, and am cleaning up the linking database for the words.

13 days ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1204

The difference between the top and bottom sentences (sentences 91 and 181328) is they have different vocab links. e.g. Sentence 91 links もう as a single term, but 181328 separates it out. Deleting one would eliminate a sentence linked to the associated terms e.g. if sentence 91 gets deleted もう would lose a sentence. (Probably not a big deal in this case since もう has lots of sentences linked to it, but in other case might have a bigger impact)

13 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I did a removal of that one (just that one), then automated the removal of a few more that had the exact same parsings.

13 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana