Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Unable to start/view next lesson in schedule

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Gibolt
Level: 296

A schedule offered to start next lesson, but it doesn't appear when on the dashboard.

There is no way (until tomorrow) to open the "Lessons in this schedule" dialog. Even if there was, there is no way to trigger the next lesson if I have missed the green "load the next list" button. It would be great if information about the lesson list and total item count (beyond currently activated lessons) and the ability to move to the next lesson we somewhere in the detailed schedule page.

After quiz:

Dashboard:

Note that N4 list is marked as fully studied, even though it thinks there are more lessons.

Detailed schedule page

No lesson info/list, count of items in all lessons, or ability to start next lesson

17 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 263

I think I accidentally bumped you up to the newest lesson in that schedule because I misread what the issue was. Sorry about that.

I do see the issue - I'm not sure I want to stick it on the schedule summary page (yet), but I can and did add it to the main page. It does a full page reload upon pressing the link, but that'll have to do for now.

14 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana