Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Your story..

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

- Lılƴ♡ -
Level: 51

Your story how you started learning Japanese in the first place..

11 days ago
Report Content
クハジダ
Level: 64

when I was a kid I was obsessed with bad apple

11 days ago
Report Content

A really nice Taiwanese lady stayed at our house and introduced me to Studio Ghibli movies when I was about 9. I found a DVD of Spirited Away a few years later, which made me want to listen to AMAZING soundtrack (really, it’s the best). I was looking at the cover of the album and I saw some hiragana that I had the sudden desire to read, so I started learning Japanese on Duolingo. After learning for a few years, I kept enjoying more things from Japanese culture and decided to get an app that teaches kanji. I found renshuu in the search results, so here I am! My hope is that I can go to Japan someday!

11 days ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん
Level: 140

i was born, and my mum started speaking Japanese to me, and i spoke Japanese to her. but then I stopped speaking Japanese as much and now I'm really bad at Japanese 😭😭😭 and I can't even properly communicate with my Japanese grandparents and stuff 😭😭😭 so now I'm learning Japanese again

11 days ago
Report Content
セキオ-ネ
Level: 51

I've met a Japanese woman who is now my fiancee who speaks almost no English LOL. Communication is a challenge. We speak a mix of broken English, broken Japanese and hilarious gesture language

11 days ago
Report Content
BlueMyu
Level: 18

Been interested in Japan for awhile. Went last summer and loved it. Got a program set up to go to Japan for a year to learn the language there with job prospects in 2026 and taking the exam next year. Hoping self study pays off so when I go to the school they see just how much I already know.

10 days ago
Report Content

I’ve always really loved Japanese culture. I’ve liked all of the cute and cool things in Japan and all of the cat stuff. I also really love the fashion style. Plus, all of my favorite video games are from japan! lol

10 days ago
Report Content

My mom is obsessed with the language and culture, so she is making everyone in our family learn about it. Also we are planning a trip to Japan

10 days ago
Report Content

BTW I'm 11

10 days ago
Report Content
I’ve always really loved Japanese culture.
I’ve liked all of the cute and cool things in Japan and all of the cat stuff.
I also really love the fashion style. Plus, all of my favorite video games are from japan! lol

saaaaaame! I love all the kawaii Japanese things!

10 days ago
Report Content

I like cat stuff too

10 days ago
Report Content
zero120527
Level: 83

Been into VOCALOID for a long time, and wanted to understand the Japanese songs more, especially after listening to some untranslated ones. That's what first sparked my interest in learning!

10 days ago
Report Content
エヴァン29
Level: 11

10 days ago
Report Content
Robo Tanuki
Level: 162

Never though about it..... then was offered a job in Japan and thought "yeah, I'll go and it'll be an adventure", so one month later I was in Japan and wanted to learn to make life easier.

8 days ago
Report Content
Level: 327

Well, I wanted to move to Japan a long time ago (and still do,) but I never had the motivation to actually learn the language when I was a kid. I was probably dissuaded by how boring my French classes were and assumed Japanese would be equally as boring, which couldn't be further from the truth in my case.

I impulsively downloaded this app in July 2023 because I wanted to start translating a few Japanese games and I've been fully invested in learning the language since then.

7 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana