Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Can't change my profile picture

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Karakurie
Level: 46

As you can probably see from the title, I cannot change my profile picture. When I select the option to remove the profile picture entirely, it does that, but when I try to select a new one, it immediately turns it back into my old profile picture. I've tried restarting my phone, reloading the website, logging out and back into my account, but nothing has worked so far. If anyone knows how to fix this, please help T^T

10 days ago
Report Content
Level: 327

Is your new profile picture visible in the sidebar menu? I updated mine to see what would happen and my profile picture changed on the sidebar menu, but it looks like my old picture on my profile page. (Edit: It's also my old profile picture in forum comments, apparently.)

9 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

How about now?

(Note: the in-app menu avatar may not change, but if it doesn't, that one is being fixed in the next app update.)

9 days ago
Report Content

I'm having the same problem. It doesn't work.

9 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

It is possible that the problem has been fixed on the server, but your copy of renshuu is holding onto the old version. Try this (if you're on Android) - long press on the app icon, go to memory/data, clear out the cache (will need to log in again once you do so).

I'm not overly proficient with iOS, but I'm sure there's a way to do the same thing with the iOS app.

8 days ago
Report Content
Level: 327

It is possible that the problem has been fixed on the server, but your copy of renshuu is holding onto the old version. Try this (if you're on Android) - long press on the app icon, go to memory/data, clear out the cache (will need to log in again once you do so).

I'm not overly proficient with iOS, but I'm sure there's a way to do the same thing with the iOS app.

Android user here. I just cleared the app cache and my profile picture fixed itself, thanks.

8 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana