Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Japanese

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

heja.72
Level: 49

Do you think the app renshuu helps you learn Japanese? Are you good at Japanese now? If so, that would really motivate me

10 days ago
Report Content

Renshuu is the best option I’ve found for practice; however, you need more than that to master the language. It’s best to work with a native teacher if you can, and supplement your learning with other material.

10 days ago
Report Content
Nanase
Level: 547

Renshuu is the best app you can apply to your learning, ポールおじちゃん is right about supplementing with other material.

I suggest getting a practice book or just a blank journal to practice what you've learned, I find that memory retention is better after physically writing down what I have learned several times. You may find a workbook or study guide helpful as well.

Working with a teacher will help strengthen your conversational skills and confidence. If you don't have a teacher in your area you can look online, I use the app Italki which gives you access to language teachers from all over the world, currently I work with a teacher from Nagasaki.

Also just listen to music, watch tv, as you learn you'll hear words you've learned and learn to recognize them and how they appear/sound in conversation.

Keep looking for what works for you, and try to keep it fun.

Hope this helps.

10 days ago
Report Content
セキオ-ネ
Level: 51

Renshuu helps but I use other material as well. I got a book specifically for Japanese grammar by Tae Kim that explains the grammar concepts in a way that's really easy to understand

You should also improve your listening one way or another. In my case, I found playing older visual novel games to be good to learn everyday vocab

try music, radio, TV, anime or movies. There's plenty of fun media in Japanese, just pick what suits you the best

10 days ago
Report Content
ナーワ
Level: 20

I have just found this app today, and yet i can already tell it will be a huge help! I love the gamification elements, as well as the mini games!♥️ I ve already found joy practicing things here, in a way i havent before - my hopes are high, and i am hooked!♥️ I think if you add this app and combine it with other study elements its gonna help a lot!

10 days ago
Report Content
Anonymous123
Level: 1205

Renshuu is great for learning Japanese. I definitely recommend it. And if you're really serious about learning Japanese, Renshuu Pro is worth every penny, and then some.

9 days ago
Report Content
- Lılƴ♡ -
Level: 51

I'm not so good at it but tryn ma best ! I'm learning in both duolingo and renshuu trying to perfect my Japanese!

9 days ago
Report Content

I'm learning Japanese on duolingo and mochi mochi and renshuu. They all work but if I had to choose the one I think is the most effective, I'd definitely pick renshuu. Happy learning!

9 days ago
Report Content
エヴァン29
Level: 11

Renshuu is helping me better with Japanese than duolingo and basically the best Japanese learning so that I know of.

9 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana