Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Profile picture/avatar not changing

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

あんこちゃん
Level: 141

Today I changed my profile picture/avatar (sorry, I'm not sure what to call it) and when I click the hamburger menu on the top left of the screen, I can see the new image. However, in all of the forums, shiritori and private messages with other people on renshuu, my avatar is the old avatar. hopefully this explanation was clear but if not I can re-explain

11 days ago
Report Content
♡ナタリー♡
Level: 111

I recently changed my picture too, it does the same for me... (・_・;

11 days ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

also, for renshuu on my Chromebook, when I click on the little kao-chan in the top right to view my username and profile picture and stuff, the image is still the old one.

11 days ago
Report Content
Level: 329

マイコー recommended clearing the app cache to fix the profile picture issue. On a phone or tablet, hold down the app icon to access the settings. There should be a "clear cache" option somewhere under the app's storage settings, I think.

11 days ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

マイコー recommended clearing the app cache to fix the profile picture issue. On a phone or tablet, hold down the app icon to access the settings. There should be a "clear cache" option somewhere under the app's storage settings, I think.

i tried this 4 times but it didn't work... is there just something wrong with my phone?

11 days ago
Report Content
Level: 329

i tried this 4 times but it didn't work... is there just something wrong with my phone?

This is a very generic answer, but have you tried restarting the phone to see if that helps? Sometimes the issue will fix itself when you shut the phone off and turn it back on.

11 days ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

This is a very generic answer, but have you tried restarting the phone to see if that helps? Sometimes the issue will fix itself when you shut the phone off and turn it back on.

yes, I've tried restarting my phone and I've also re-opened renshuu quite a few times, but my picture still isn't changing

11 days ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 263

I'm sorry to hear that - it still seems like there are some small issues to work out with the avatars being updated. I just went in and manually refreshed them (For now), so it will probably appear correctly.

11 days ago
Report Content
あんこちゃん

I'm sorry to hear that - it still seems like there are some small issues to work out with the avatars being updated. I just went in and manually refreshed them (For now), so it will probably appear correctly.

Thank you so much, it appears correctly now :D

11 days ago
Report Content

It works! Thank you .

11 days ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana