掲示板 Forums - guide for evolving kao chan
Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese Getting the posts
Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese
is there a specific guide someone could tell me for evolving かお chan in story mode, because i don’t want to end up with something im not happy with
They are all cool and fun. Once you finish one, you immediately start another. So even if you don't like the one you made (I don't think this will happen), you can make another one.
Here are the choices you have at each level
10: cute, flashy, surprised
35 plain, blueberry, peach, caramel
55 dog, cat, dragon
75 broom, throwing star, lightning cloud
thank you, although how do people have those かお that look like people?
That's a different Kao-chan evolutionary line. It's called "Student" and you can pick it for your next Kao-chan after you hit level 100.
It's my personal favourite Kao-chan "type" :)
The first time, you automatically have Kao. The next time you can choose between Kao and Student. If you have Pro you can choose that.
There's all sorts of routes you go through, and you can repeat a branch to pursue other branches at your leisure. You're not gonna miss anything. You're not gonna be "stuck" with any single one unless you don't progress your study. You can display any Kao that you have earned even if you're still working on a different route to earn another. So it's not a static thing unless you've just started from the very first one as an absolute beginner on the site and don't have any other Kao.
Just as an example of what I mean, here are all the Kao I have so far, only one with the blue "Display" button is the active Kao I use for displaying on my profile, a level 25 one, from some arbitrary branch. The others are other Kao routes I've done, showing different Kao stages for each level milestone. They are all different ones in the end. It all comes down to which route you take. So if you keep studying, you get more like I have done and go through each cycle as you study:
so about every 100 levels you get a new かお, got it thanks for the help everyone!
Yes, since I'm at level 600+ and working on the 7th run for 700, that would correspond to how many kao you get.