When I make a mistake on a quiz (which happens quite often, boohoo) renshuu shows me my answer in red and the correct answer in green and presents me with a „mark as correct“ button. What is this button for?
the mark as correct button is for if you are taking the quiz and you know the answer is 100 percent right, but it marks it wrong to reports it to マイコー (micheal) or whoever handles that stuff. and will try to fix it, most language learning apps have a feature like this! (or atleast all the ones i’ve used)
Mark as correct does not, to the best of my knowledge, file any report to Michael. You can do that, but it requires an extra step: hit the question mark in the toolbar and fill out the form.
I use mark as correct when I know the answer, but got it wrong for some reason and I don’t want it to count. For example, I sometimes clumsily miss the button I’m aiming for and hit the wrong one.
I believe "Mark as correct" is a way that lets you mark your wrong answer as a "correct" one without incurring less points for the wrong answer. One of the life savers, especially if you've fat-fingered it somehow and you just don't want to try again or leave your wrong answer wrong.