掲示板 Forums - how hard it is to learn japanese/chill chat
Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese Getting the posts
Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese
Just a quick etiquette thing, this is a forum, not a live chatroom. You shouldn't expect immediate responses. You should also provide as much detail as possible so we can know how to help you.
With that said, what exactly are you having trouble with?
I can give you a few quick suggestions. Start with the kana mastery schedules. Don't move on until you finish both of those completely. When you've completed them, keep them around for review for a while.
After kana, you can start the Basics mastery schedule. That's where you'll start learning vocab and grammar.
There's video lessons in the resources tab under Japanese lessons. There's ones for hiragana and katakana, so you should probably watch those right away.
btw try learning hirigana first. but dont use romanji to help with your accent
Its hard at first, but once you get hiragana and katakana down the difficulty lowers. Its still not just a finger snap and done, it is a whole new language after all! 
If you're serious about japanese, get a chart. Put it on your wall so whenever you walk past it, you see it. Try to make it part of your life. Repeat random words that will get burnt into your memory and study a bit before bed. Then, while you sleep, your brain will process it. If you're not serious, I can't help you.
tbh its pretty easy since I'm doing homeschool this year, I practice my hiragana and katakana during class and now I'm pretty good at the alphabet. its pretty easy if you put your mind to it.