和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Any tips for actually finishing katakana?

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese



avatar
めいちぇん
Level: 8

I finished hirigana and I'm learning katakana but the main thing I'm struggling with -Not just in katakana but in Japanese in general- is I ususally work when I get the motivation to and then I get bored and feel like I can't memorize it. I basically lose motivation but I really want to finish katakana and actually move onto Japanese, especially because I want to study in Japan and maybe move there. Does anyone have tips complete it faster or to actually do it without burning out easily? Thank you for reading this!

0
15 hours ago
avatar
Henrietta2011
Level: 429

Most people rely on a reason to study Japanese such as anime, traveling, getting a job in Japan or reading manga. The best thing would be choosing a goal to work towards. It doesn't need to be long term. You can always change it later if you don't want to work towards that goal anymore. Though I would recommend one you can stick to long term.

2
14 hours ago
avatar
GD_V
Level: 504

You can look at your schedule settings for katakana and make the quiz size smaller. Say, 10 questions instead of 40. This way you can finish it easily and if you feel like you still have motivation, you can just do another one kao_yea.png

2
10 hours ago
avatar
サースレヴ
Level: 40

Maybe finding some kana memorising games you find fun could help?kao_question.png

I used to play a couple of them, they helped me a lot when I started kao_game.png

And if you end up liking learning the kana, then maybe you will want to learn more about Japanese after! Plus it’s way easier to learn after knowing the kana.

You don’t need a big end goal to start, you can find small ones along the way.

Good luck! kao_yea.png



2
9 hours ago
Getting the posts




Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana