掲示板 Forums - Is there a way to block haloween items with settings
Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu Getting the posts
Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu
Is there any way to disable holiday items especially the haloween ones. I can't go into the garden shops without getting a panic attack.
If there isn't, if I disable the gardens and change to hankos for a month, will I lose progress from my garden.
There is not, sorry. Disabling them will remove any progress checks during that time.
So pausing my garden for hankos for this month to cope will preserve any progress made prior to the temporary switch?
Yup, the only thing you'll "lose" are the coins you would have made during that time. ![]()
PS: Is there a reason why you can't simply ignore the garden store for a month? Wouldn't that be functionally the same thing, except you'd still be able to earn coins?
Keep in mind switching to Hankos won't hide other people's gardens. Of course you can simply choose not to look at them :)
Maybe putting your study quests on your dashboard could be a nice alternative
You can add it without having to go to the garden page, it is just through rearranging your dashboard
It will only show the quests. But I’m only on mobile, so not sure if it works differently on pc
edit: just tested it out and you can claim your guests no problem through dashboard only
Just activated the dashboard version. Thanks. At least I can now continue the long grind to a million kao garden coins. 
also, you don’t actually have to claim those points. they will automatically get added to your account if you don’t manually claim them.
That's correct. As long as the garden system is not disabled, then there is auto-collection of the coins (specifically, when a quest gets replaced by a newer one, any coins attached to the older quest as gathered first.)