和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Kanji for hiragana schedule question

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu



avatar
FeemlerSchmieb
Level: 46

I am still quite basic. Will be that way for a long time to come. So I am happy to use the Japanese Basics and the Words for Japanese Basics schedules on my dashboard - they both are giving me quite the workout already.

Now my Dashboard, since my first renshuu days, also lists a Kanji for Hiragana schedule and, as I would love to dip my toes a little deeper into the world of Kanji, I click on it from time to time. But that schedule always says there are no terms for me - even though I have by now marked forty-odd Kanji with the yellow light bulb to indicate I think I know them. So my question - will this schedule start filling itself automatically once I have attained some level? Or do I need to do something specific to “activate” it?

0
11 hours ago
avatar

That doesn't sound like one of the "normal" Kanji schedules. I'd recommend either adding a "kanji helper schedule" to Words for Japanese Basics (from the 3 vertical dots), or manually adding the N5 schedule: "Beginner Kanji (N5)", which you can find by going down to "Manage your schedules to change what you are studying, freeze schedules, and more!" > All schedules > Beginner.

I'd just delete the one you have right now.

The yellow light bulb has nothing to do with it :)


PS: By the way, what does this "Kanji for Hiragana" schedule look like? I'm really not sure what it could be. "Kanji for..." makes it sound like a helper schedule, but you can't make those for the Hiragana schedule (it has no kanji) kao_think.png

1
10 hours ago
avatar
FeemlerSchmieb
Level: 46

Perfect! Thank you!

0
9 hours ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana