和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Cross words bug

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems



avatar
めいこち
Level: 392
1b3c70b81cae5a4f262825f1.jpg

Hello,

I've been having issues with cross words for a few days now ; I'm sometimes able to see the definitions but I can't click on them to answer, and when I'm able to tap on something, it's my last kanji's cross words list that is trying to fill in itself.

It's been happening in personnalized cross words and from yesterday, it's also happening in regular grids.

I can provide more details if necessary, thanks in advance

0
6 days ago
avatar

I’ve seen crosswords like this before, but it’s been a while, so this bug may have a different cause. I recommend you experiment with different global zoom settings to see if you can’t get it to go away. Also, try rotating your device.

0
6 days ago
avatar
めいこち
Level: 392

Thanks for your tips : to be precise, I'm having the same issue on my phone and tablet app and on the website. It won't let me select anything (but I can rotate and zoom in / out) beside squares around the middle, that then indicates words and lenghts from my previous kanji crosswords (not the kana one ; I'm only having issues with kana cross words like shown above).

0
4 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

What devices are you using?

Also - just to rule this out, can you change your app language to English, and see if it happens there as well?

0
3 days ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana