和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Vacation Feature Bug

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems



avatar

I set saturday to my vacation, so that it does not give me new terms or reviews, but it still gives me reviews on Saturday despite setting Saturday to vacation.

0
5 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Thanks - I will need a lot more info to be able to look into this.

Even if you have the issue happening for multiple schedules, a specific list of one or two schedules with the issue will help.

Did you fully clear all the reviews you had on Friday? When did you turn the holiday setting on?

0
1 day ago
avatar
dbd3b06de445e9167e938a79.png

I had all my reviews cleared through on Friday. It happened to all of my schedules. One of my schedules is one where I merged Japanese Basics words with Japanese Beginner words, same thing for the grammar schedules. I also have N4+N5 kanji, and a schedule for N3 kanji.


I turned the holiday setting on Saturday two weeks ago. It did not clear the terms that day even though I clicked the option to do so. Then the next Saturday I still had reviews. All my lists are set to review.

0
1 day ago
avatar
a8f60ef768ae8f872f2959c9.png

Here is another screenshot with my schedules, if that helps.

0
1 day ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana