和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Moving Up

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu



avatar
(deleted user)
Level: 1

Today, I cleared the N5 Kanji list. In your opinions, when should I add the N4 Kanji list?

1
5 days ago
avatar

You can add it immediately, just make sure you're not going too fast. I'd recommend 1-3 new kanji a day. You want to keep your daily reviews from ballooning too high.

4
5 days ago
avatar
(deleted user)
Level: 1

ok thanks :D

1
5 days ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana