和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - vector mastery levels

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu



avatar
Robinsparrow1
Level: 427
I have some schedules that are complete and I continue to study them with all of the vectors enabled. The vectors are typically at different mastery levels. And some words in the schedule might be lower for meaning, or for kana, etc. So I can't just do a focused review for one vector.

Ideally, I'd like to test on the vectors with lowest mastery. Or at least test on them more often than the others.

Is that what it does already? If not, can I set this up?
5
4 days ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana