和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Error Screen on Review quizzes

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems



avatar
Waffle688
Level: 694

Every time I try and click on a quiz that has terms I have already learned, I am taken to a white error screen. The reload button does nothing, and the only way for me to get back to the account is to uninstall the app, reinstall it, and then log back in. I am able to view and interact with everything else it seems, but as soon as I try and do a quiz with review terms it bugs out. I tried a new quiz from a community list and it worked fine. I use the app everyday and it's only started this morning.

ea9b1f9beb199df67bb86b89.png
0
3 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Which schedule is this happening for?

0
3 days ago
avatar
Waffle688
Level: 694

Only the schedules that say they still have items to review. I am able to learn new items, as well as do focused review and new lessons. Currently that is intermediate Japanese and Pre-intermediate Japanese (grammer).

0
3 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346
Ah, figured it out. Please try now!
1
2 days ago
avatar
Waffle688
Level: 694

Yeah everything appears to be working now. You're the best!!

0
2 days ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana